Monday, January 27, 2014

The Countdown Stops

Okay, I'm done thinking about what happened and how many days ago, and who lied and who was messaging etc. It's all awful stuff, the people involved are not worth my energy. So this will be the last I speak of that terrible mess.

I have some medical issues I need to address in the coming weeks. Nothing I can't handle and certainly nothing to stop this woman. I will try and do updates as frequently as I can but for now I think   I have  a beautiful art studio and a great big blank canvas awaiting me. I'm going to focus on that for a while.

 Please feel free to visit my other blog site with all of my art work.
www.she-paints.blogspot.com

Five Favorite Things:
1. my family
2. my friends, many of whom I've had in my life for decades
3. my cozy home with my two boys
4. having a whole lot of clarity
5. getting back into painting.

talk soon!

No comments: