Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Being a Dick"

This one made it onto the list of fears H2 has-- the others 1. hurting others, money, alone forever,  loser, giving up a real life.

Well, my advice is if you are AFRAID of being a dick,  don't BE a dick. 

Sorry, this blog is not always going to be uplifting stuff. I'm writing about this event as I process it. A few hours ago I was feeling like I would be ok. and now I'm just thinking about all this -- and the things on his list and it's making me really mad. I worked really hard for us to have a happy life and he has discarded that and doesn't have the decency to tell me why and in the process has blamed me for his own doing.

fuck him.

Five Favorite Things:
1. that I am not a dick
2. that I have been honest
3. that one day I will be stronger from all of this
4. that I have not texted him this evening
5. even though I am dying to.

No comments: