Sunday, February 12, 2006

WE ARE SNOW BOUND! My plans were to get together with a group of friends and go snow boarding or skiing, but many people opted out, worried there would be no way to get back through all this snow. (11 inches) I don't have cross-country skis anymore, so there is nothing for me to do here. What does a future triathlete (ha, ha, ha) do when snowbound? Definitely not shovel the driveway!!

I've already called the YMCA today to see if some crazy person showed up and opened up the place. No such luck. I am stuck here, I've already taken a couple of naps, been downloading music and am thinking up some trouble to get into- very dangerous situation for me- I HATE BEING BORED!

I am going to violate my TV-watching rule and watch some of the olympics- but actually that kind of thing is allowed with my rule. Later, if I get any bit of nice in me, I may actually make some chocolate chip cookies for the boys.

I would appreciate some e-mails or something. Even if they are obnoxious ones. I'm feeling a bit cut off.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

NONE.

No comments: