Friday, February 17, 2006

Back to Myself Again

Okay, yesterday was a very strange day indeed. For some reason I lost all my energy and could barely make it through my personal training session. Distractions I suppose. I have none of them today and I did nicely in my weight lifting club- (Iron Maidens) I like being strong, It's a very good thing.

Ran a nice 4 miles outside today. Loved it. I will do my long run on Sunday and a bike ride on Saturday.

I have to go into the office tonight, which should be fun. I'm hoping for a tame evening, but I'll take what I get.

Finally, Finally, FINALLY! I've lost some weight. It's been more than two weeks and today I was 7 pounds lighter. I guess it was a cumulative thing. Anyway- I'm happy it finally happened because I was getting pretty bummed.

He breathes air into me, J.M

Lungs, once flattened now pink,
puffed and expanding in and out
he breathes air into them.
Now longing, fearing, dreading, hurting
with fury, passion and want
for more.
It is only passing, but it will not leave.
To feel again.
It hurts but it can't be undone,
and it is good.
To have breath, to have hopes, wild and feverish,
they live.
he breathes air into me.

No comments: