Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ok so I managed to get up and out on to the track at 5:30 am for running boot camp. Taped my trick baby toe to roast beef and none and that helped a bit. Nonetheless, I did indeed have a bit of a wardrobe breakdown. About halfway through a 100 meter sprint (intervals-yuck) some very important hardware BROKE-- BOOBS popping out all over the place. It was still dark so I just got in my car, zipped home and strapped on some new hardware and then went to the gym.

Did 1 hour on the elliptical - burned 800 calories. Watched those silly women in the gymnasium across the hall doing this absurd aerobics class. Little pink outfits dancing around- stupid.

My friend Mary is going to do the Chesapeake Bay swim with me- woo hoo- it shld be great fun -- there's this great place we can go to afterward.

Well, going to sign off- It's very hard for me to actually engage in a conversation with my husband while I'm writing this- I've been doing it for the past 20 minutes and I don't really know what he's even talking to me about, but somehow I've been able to respond.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

1. Boobs staying put
2. my trick toe - now kindof a greenish black color (i may actually take a picture of it with my webcam and post it here for your viewing pleasure)
3. not staying mad
4. good hair
5. stamina

No comments: