Monday, February 13, 2006

SKIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD THE BEST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left out early this morning with the kiddies. (No school because of the snow) and we drove to a local ski resort about 60 miles away. I put them in childcare and I had the day to myself- It was FABULOUS. With about 15 inches of new powder, the conditions were great. I haven't been skiing in a while, so I was kind of nervous I'd be bad at it, but I haven't lost my touch at all. In fact, I did really well. I guess all these trips to the gym and with my personal trainer have helped. My son, Benjamin thinks I should be in the olympics (ha, ha, ha)

I'm feeling like I'm going to be a bit stiff tomorrow, but that's just fine. I'm already making plans to go skiing this weekend if possible, but probably to Western Maryland where the snow will be better. You would have been impressed if you saw me out there- Great moguls, lots of good air etc. I am very, very happy today.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

1. being good at skiing
2. 12-15 inches of fresh powder
3. American Express cards
4. parabolic skis!!! (FABULOUS, FABULOUS)
5. a nice tan on my cheeks.

No comments: