Sunday, February 12, 2006

SKIING

OK, after a few hours of great fun sled-riding, going over ramps etc, I decided to have a better attitude about the snow. We had a great day- great fun. My son Ben is quite the daredevil- where do you suppose he gets that?.

The big news- I am going skiing tomorrow night. Finally. I'm all geared up- I'll be renting the skis though. Going to do some night skiing locally 5-10 pm. It should be quite fun. I hope Tom doesn't check the American Express account online for a few days, because he's going to be shocked when he sees how much I've spent. Oh well. sorry.

I havent' been skiing in a while, but I'm pretty fit and think it should go pretty well. Bought some snow-boarding gear because it was cheaper. I'll let you know how things went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh do I have some stories for you from this weekend! Congrats on the 135, how long before that becomes full lifts?