Wednesday, February 22, 2006

BARBIE

Today I was told by my friend Madeline at the gym that I was being very "Barbie-like" with the outfit I was wearing. Hmm. An insult? or a compliment? I did manage to drag my lazy self out of bed this morning at 5:00 to be at the gym by 5:30. I am feeling sooo lazy lately, maybe it's the influence of some of the friends I've been hanging out with lately (just joking)

Tomorrow my little boy Ben will be taking a tour of the White House with his Aunt Gena and his father. I will be here at home with Jack- he's having another video taping session with the Infants and Toddlers people for the Hanan speech therapy class. I am really sick of that Tuesday night class and will be glad when it's over.

As I am writing this blog right now, Jack is feeding me Robin Eggs-- I have no idea where he got them, how old they are or certainly where they've been, but they taste pretty good and It's hard to turn down candy.

Later today, after sorting music for choir, I will go to my weight lifting club and then who knows. Choir tonight and then bed hopefully- early. I'm really into this snoozing stuff. I hope I'm not getting sick.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. robin eggs
2. strength to drag my lazy self out of bed
3. the fabulous shrimp I made last night
4. very heavy bench pressing
5. robin eggs

No comments: