Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lining Up the Season

I signed up for two metric rides in April-- a little ambitious. http://www.cecillandtrust.org/ Cycle for Cecil- which is a charity ride to fund the Cecil County Land Trust-- (i basically picked it b/c it is fairly flat) this is on Saturday April 26. Then -- (b/c i am insane) I signed up for this: the Draw For Life Poker Ride on April 27- which is in Kent County (again flat) http://chestertownlions.org/DFSonline%20registration_2014.pdf. It will be a biking weekend.

My plans are to get in as many rides as possible.

I'm feeling Okay today. I had a good night's sleep again!!! Love that I can sleep now. I'm drinking a decaf cup of Joe right now. I figured out how to fix my coffee maker on my own-- independence is a good thing.

Anyway, I've had some learning experiences. I can't say I'm completely educated but certainly a work in progress. Now it's time to stop putting important things on the back burner. All my work goes up this friday- gotta figure out how to get it there on my own. I will. I can do a lot of things on my own and be okay with that. It's only been a few months, but I'm feeling more and more myself and I'm happy about that. and also sad. I miss that I loved someone but that's okay.

Five Favorite Things
1. owning the day (first up at 4:45 and okay with that)
2. that little black dresses are little black dresses
3. that I can look back and have a better understanding of why certain things happen
4. that the third weekend in April will be packed with cycling- something I love to do
5. that the REI clothes I bought look great.

No comments: