Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fruit Salad $44

I just ordered my breakfast here in my room-- seasonal fruit platter (which includes nasty mango) and the bill was $44. I'm not wowed.

Yesterday was a trying day, but it all worked out in the end. It's going to be a busy week. I'm going to slip in a quick ride before the day starts humming along.


I have my girl put back together. It only took a few minutes.

Once the sun comes up. (I'm waiting for that to happen) I'm heading out for a quick ride. Springing forward has complicated my plans a bit. Come on Sun! wake up.

Five Favorite Things:
1. that most of the fruit platter was NOT mango (I despise mango and don't get why Floridians put it on everything)
2. A good night's sleep after a trying day spent at the airport
3. A good week here at work
4. feeling better today
5. getting away from winter

No comments: