Monday, March 31, 2014

Getting Out for Lunchtime Ride

Brought the Kestrel girl to work with me. I'm going to get out and ride into Old Town Alexandria today and back- I used to do this years ago but things got busy and I got lazy. I'm still very busy, but I'm making the time. It is important. I need the sunshine too after a really hard winter.

I'm feeling a bit distant from my past. That makes me feel sad a bit, but it also makes me feel better b/c I can function and I can move forward. I'm still processing some anger stuff but It's getting there and I have a right to be mad. Some bad stuff happened. I am not going to forget it. I will forgive, but I'm not going to forget. My forgiving is going to come when it comes and it's not something I need to do or worry about right now.

Five Favorite Things
1. having an open mind
2. being okay with the crisis management stuff
3. that it is sunny outside
4. that things are moving along
5. being at this point in time, already weathering the worst part of the storm.

No comments: