Wednesday, March 05, 2014

A Jet, A Cessna, A Raft = Fun

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiumxFnnrVd_VCHbDiQZGQ80F5Pz_7OsPXXl5j33M7v8yqJ0SBFXRZVoQgvWmPoQ8ZuTJM0x6Nf6jvXzaprrRloID4y4vfTX4Hx_FHn3k0f_3zVMza19NdKGn5PCKT8WsPFtpuGNQ/s1600/400px-Sawtooths2.JPG
So today I worked on some planning for my upcoming Idaho trip. There will be lots of hot springs and several different legs to this adventure. I've had to charter a flight in a little Cessna and it's going to be great fun. I'm looking forward to this trip and I'm happy I'm doing the things I've missed doing. I allowed myself over the past six years to become a bit sedated with some bad habits. It feels good to be moving away from them.

I'm excited because it will be fun to be spending a week with energized fun people. I feel like this little trip is pretty courageous for me. It will be an adventure. Just what was needed. It feels so much better to be moving forward rather than looking back. I'm not perfect at this moving forward stuff by any means but I'm getting better. I have some pretty good perspective. I've learned a lot about myself and I'm learning to be better to myself and not allow myself to be treated poorly or be lied to. I'm learning to walk away and not hold onto something that isn't good. That's just not cool.

Five Favorite Things
1. having a great life
2. laughing and spending time with people who are fun
3. not missing that which never existed anyway
4. getting thinner
5. looking forward

No comments: