Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sore, Tired and Sad

The poor Orange Toaster had it's first contact with a mean metal Saab last night- only a little bit of damage- probably a lot to my insurance rates however. It was my fault- I turned into the right-hand lane right into the little Saab 9006 which was crushed all the way down the driver's side. Luckily no one was hurt, but just another hurdle here I suppose.

The Triathlon is less than 2 weeks away- I am getting very nervous about it, but at the same time I am anxious to accomplish this goal-- I am looking ahead to do another triathlon in September.

My personal trainer Jason has changed up my training a bit making me do many more repetitions with heavy weights and for about two days now I can barely lift my arms and my legs, but and abs are killing me-- He says this too should help me shed more weight, which is a welcomed development!

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. sapphire blue skies
2. biking
3. making it to my goals
4. being strong
5. being hopeful

No comments: