Monday, April 03, 2006

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!

The race is less than a week away! I'm very excited. While I don't feel like I've trained enough, I think it will be a good race and I am looking forward to it.

I am hoping a couple of my friends will be able to come and cheer me on. But I am not expecting this, because the race is very early in the morning on Sunday. Nonetheless, the support is really welcomed. It's going to be a hard race and having that support would mean a good deal to me.

I've begun to ease back a little in my exercise this week. I plan to do some easy runs, some swiming and a bit of cycling, just to keep the muscles going. I will still do all the weight lifting too, but I'm not going to kill myself this week.

On Sunday I went for a nice leisurely ride. It's very good to have the extended hours to ride. I think I will do some cycling tonight as well if the weather is good. Had a nice swim too, very relaxing.

Here is the link for the race. If you navigate around you can find the course maps, if anyone is choosing to come and cheer me on.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=145092&supId=113517400

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. having a smaller body
2. having nice tight biceps
3. longer days
4. warmer weather
5. keeping my eye on the prize.

No comments: