Thursday, March 09, 2006

RETAIL THERAPY

DO NOT EVER SCOFF AT THE POWERS OF RETAIL THERAPY! Bought myself a beautiful racing bike today. Weighs 16 lbs and it's absolute bliss. NOTHING COULD BE BETTER. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT AND CYCLE- GOING TO TOMORROW WHEN I DROP OF JACK AT SCHOOL-- If you hear really loud joyful laughing, you will know where it's coming from. I want to ride it around all of you so you can admire it- (I probably will in fact, so be prepared to admire the most fabulous bike on the planet). I am the happiest cyclist on this planet today-- As you know I've been complaining about not having a decent road bike for months now. I am in heaven. I can't stop jumping around right now as we speak-- it does not get any better than this!!! I've decided to celebrate the new lovely fabulous specialty triathlon racing bike, I will do a century this summer. Why not? What else does someone do on a boring hot summer day-- besides I like raising money for good causes-

As for my diet today, well let's just say I've taken a bit of a vacation on that issue.-- 2 waffles for breakfast smothered in butter and maple syrup, Lunch: a cupcake. Dinner: 1/2 of a vanilla milk shake-- oh well- I have to say I feel pretty good all the same. Maybe my body needed a good dose of sugar today. I'll be better tomorrow--

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:!!!!!!
1. MY NEW BIKE
2. MY NEW BIKE
3. MY NEW BIKE
4. MY NEW BIKE
5. MY NEW BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: