Friday, March 10, 2006

Red Beauty

Ok, so what was the first thing I saw when I woke up today? I'll give you a hint, It's red, it weighs 16 lbs, if you watched the Tour De France you might have seen a few of these. Yes that's right, red beauty- She is just dying for me to ride her and I am indeed dying to ride her. This is going to be a very long-term lovely relationship we will have-- This Specialized Allez-super pro racing bike- I cannot wait to race all over the place in this-- today I'm going to drive out to sugar loaf mountain area so I can do some steep mountain riding. Looking forward to it on my lovey red beauty.

I have warned some of my friends that I do not plan to shut up about this bike, you will just have to deal with it. I love this bike almost as much as my first road bike The Raleigh Record, a 10-speed i got in 8th grade and had until I was 23- I loved that bike, I wish I still had it.-- Red Beauty is now filling that hole, she and I will ride all over this country-- I'm going to look for a 100 mile race that she and I can do this summer. I am addicted.

Check out my bike at this website-- Mine is Red, of course, not yellow.

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06Allez

ALSO, JASON, MY ABS are KILLING ME. I can barely bend my torso. We did this different ab exercise which involved Jason, my personal trainer, lying across my stomach to weigh me down while I lifted my legs.-- I'm dying today from that. Also, my biceps are very very sore-- I'm going to not lift until tomorrow and then back at it again on Monday.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. red beauty
2. lots of roads to explore
3. being Friday
4. red beauty
5. red beauty

No comments: