Monday, March 06, 2006

YEAH!!!

Today is a great day! We had a fabulous weekend. The whole family went to Benjamin's "Blue and Gold" cub scout banquet and for entertainment there was a reptile guy. Ben and I touched a 26 foot albino python as thick as a telephone pole-- ugh. Pretty neat. Then for Ben's 7th birthday we went to Medieval Times- the boys loved it!! It was expensive, but I think Ben really had a great time-- lots of horses, knights, jousting-- big plates of food we ate with our hands-- fun stuff!!!

Ok-- then..... I went to Ann Taylor to buy some new jeans-- I bought jeans TWO SIZES smaller than I was expecting to fit into. Woo Hoo-- and they are nice low rise-- looking like a hip suburban mother I suppose. Jason, you are quite the personal trainer- I may have to hug you when I see you. Likin this new look quite a bit. I'm meeting an old friend of mine, Suzanne, for dinner/talking- should be fun- We have known each other for 38 years!!

I finally cleaned up my room, so I don't have to wade through clothes, laptops, toys etc. It was about time.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. buying much smaller jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. two really good workouts today
3. good bike ride
4. ben in his Darth Vader voice changing mask (actually it's kind of annoying)
5. zesty dills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you and I got no hug! Probably just as well, you were on the EFX and though you have abdicated your throne you sit snugly enshrined in the #2 slot, so I'm a happy and dry trainer. Congrats!