Wednesday, March 08, 2006

THE SUN ALSO RISES

Ok, back again. I only needed a day off to feel sorry for myself. I'm back strong and these blue eyes are focused on the prize, self improvement. It's a great feeling to be on top of the things you need to do in life. It's a big world out there and no need to let the bad guys get you down.

That being said. I was up at the gym at 5:30 today- very nice rigorous workout-- The triathlon is a MONTH away now. Scary-- I'm going to be just fine. I've never felt more strong in my entire life! Since May of 2004 I have lost 88 pounds, all through discipline and hard work- no short cuts. The goal in my life over the past couple of years is to purge myself of things that are toxic-- I need to remind myself of this on a regular basis because toxic people and things are all around us. This indeed has been a very difficult journey for me, but over each hill is a new horizon.

After sorting out choir music today, I will then go lift in my Iron Maidens weight lifting club-- I'm feeling very strong today-- I think today I will be benching a higher number. (I'll let you know)

After attacking my neck with his beard, my husband agrees that my arms are indeed looking very muscular today- I have certain fantasies of beating the crap out of a couple of people-- I can visualize them being thrown across the room by this muscular blonde and deservedly so.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. Weeding out all the crap in my life
2. Keeping my eye on the prize
3. True friends and figuring out early on those who are not.
4. Muscular arms that can be put to very good use
5. Scratchy beard on my neck.

No comments: