Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fabulous Cycling

Did not make it to the gym once this weekend. HOWEVER, I've put more than 100 miles on my new bike, which I just purchased on Thursday-- so lots and lots of great cycling-- I'm afraid I've become addicted.

It was really warm all weekend long and it is supposed to be warm tomorrow, but then a cold front will come it. I hope it is nice enough to actually drag someone out to play some tennis- I'm feeling like it's that time now-

The triathlon is less than a month away-- I don't feel like my running is up to par, but I will continue with that. I'm not expecting to have a great timing on this first Triathlon- but I am expecting to complete it and that is a big deal for me.

I don't need to tell you again that I love my new bike. I will be riding it as much as I can from here on out. Made some good friends with the bike mechanics at my favorite bike shop. They are interesting and they have a good deal of advice for my training. I am also planning to do a century in the fall- maybe one sooner- I think about every two months I will try and do a cycling race.

Ben, Jack and Tom had a good weekend too- enjoying the good weather. We spent most of the weekend outside- On Saturday a friend came over for dinner. That was nice.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. great weather
2. my bike
3. good hard training
4. grilled salmon
5. longer days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»