Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Down to the Wire

I am getting very nervous. It's been suggested by some that I might actually be over-training- I do feel kind of tired these days. I set my alarm for 5:00 am but then changed my mind and got out of bed at about 7:30 after having Jack and Ben jumped all over me for several minutes. Wild boys in this household.

I am going to go do some running on the treadmill today- I have Jack, and I didn't get up to run this morning so I have to use the treadmill while he is in the babysitting at the gym.

Played tennis last night. It hurt my toe and I didn't do so well, but it was a nice hint of summer- I used to play all the time and I actually used to be better, but that that will come back. Hopefully I can do that w/a bit more regularity now that I've lined up a couple of victims.

Today I'm going to get my new bike modified with clipless pedals. I love that bike!

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. my bike
2. two really good oranges I just consumed
3. the option of hiding under my covers when necessary
4. not quitting, even though I'm tempted to do this all the time
5. overcoming my laziness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»