Sunday, March 19, 2006

Orange Toaster

http://automobiles.honda.com/models/exterior_gallery.asp?ModelName=Element&360VIDEO=0&Function=exterior_360s_enhanced

Go to this link to see what the new triathlon mobile looks like. I'm calling it the Orange Toaster- very boxy, very very orange (tangerine to be specific). Already loaded my racing bike into it- very smooth transaction-- However, we will be getting a roof bike rack installed this week $$$$ but well worth it.

Didn't do a whole lot of working out this weekend-- nice 20 mile ride today but that's about it. I had designs on doing a 4 mile running race on Saturday morning, but I worked rather late and didn't want to do it on only a few hours of sleep.

Benjamin is quite sick with strep throat, so we are all waiting to get sick as well-- hopefully not-- we will be careful.

Had a good night in town at my friend Mary's house- she makes me laugh and she has three of the cutest dogs-- all with very short legs-- It's very hard to concentrate when you have these shortlegged creatures lounging about. very cute-- they like to eat too apparently.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. good health
2. minuteclinic-- it took 10 minutes for me to get good medical care for ben on a Sunday!
3. dark chocolate
4. spring here tomorrow
5. getting through this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»