Wednesday, January 11, 2006


This happens to be my favorite picture of my little family. Jack was only 2 months old in this photo- we are happiest when we are at the beach. I think we should live there.

Today is the first day everyone in my family is back to full health! Boy do I appreciate that. Ben is at school, Jack will be leaving soon for school and I will be back at the gym.

I've been away from the gym for three days and it feels like a century to me. I guess that's a good thing.

Anyway, plan to run a few miles, do a few miles on the eliptical machine and then finally show my face at my weight lifting club today. My friend Leslie, who will be joining me in the April triathlon, is much more serious about her training than I am. I'm just going to wing it.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

1. good health
2. kids in school
3. clean laundry
4. a full night's sleep
5. no snow

No comments: