Friday, January 27, 2006

Jason is going to KILL me. First words yesterday... "So you sore?" (yes) "You're going to probably feel worse after today." I think that was quite an under-statement! I am feeling muscles in places where I didn't even know I had muscles. It hurts when I cough even. (that sounds like something a guy wld say to his doctor!) Hence, today is going to be my day off from exercise. I will go tomorrow morning and run and then some biking/running later in the afternoon.

The next person who says "Ok, 15 more" is going to get it. Jason is very tall and thin . At our first meeting he said he thought I could do the running part of the triathlon at a "moderate" 8:30 minute pace. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Out last night in Georgetown with Mary. Very fun, but out a bit later than expected. Had great Mahi Mahi over balsamic tomatoes and broccoli raabe. (red wine too, of course). Mary tried to have some deep conversation with the bartender about him not being where he really wanted to be. I just wanted him to BE at the bar refilling my wine.

Re diet and health: I think in general, if you stick to fruit, fish, vegetables and water you don't need to eat anything else. Try it. That's pretty much been my pattern and I like it. DARK DARK chocolate, especially with orange, every once in a while.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. GETTING IN THE LAST WORD
2. ORANGE AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER
3. THE WAY MY BODY FELT YESTERDAY
4. THE PROSPECT OF HAVING A WARM WINTER COAT
5. NEWS FALLOUT FROM THE HAMAS SWEEP ALREADY HAPPENING BEFORE MY SHIFT TONIGHT.


DO THE RIGHT THING TODAY, STUDY FOR THE UPCOMING QUIZ ON THIS BLOG!

No comments: