Tuesday, January 31, 2006



Can you guess which one is me? (Hint, there were no plasma TVs when I was a kid)
The little trouble maker above is my bike-riding companion- he likes to eat dill pickles like his mother.

Well, I did in fact get up and out by 5:30 A.m., despite enjoying libations last evening. Did not do boot camp because, for those of you who are not yet up, it is pouring outside. Went to the gym and ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill-boring but good workout.

Kind of wiped out right now. Did not sleep well and finally improved that situation at about 3:30 this morning when I realized: A: still in clothes, minus boots and B: Sleeping on my son's wooden drumstick and my laptop. - very bothersome.

Well, going to sign off. I don't really have much else to say today.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

1. Deep conditioning
2. Cold water
3. Tyrconnell (but don't want any right now)
4. Sleeping children
5. I don't know.

STUDY FOR THE UPCOMING QUIZ.

No comments: