Monday, January 23, 2006



Ok, so here it is. No PhD or anything, but watch out, I'm a strong woman!

Had my first session with my personal trainer today. That man just about killed me in an hour's time. I am getting no dainty treatment.

Did all these insane leg weight exercises too and I feel pretty wiped out right now. Kids are home today and no childcare- Was thinking about doing something fun, like iceskating or something, but I don't think this tired body will let me do that now. Maybe I'll put the tent up in the living room and we can "camp." I need my grandmother's attic right now, they'd love that.

I know everyone is sick of hearing about my training woes. Sorry. I wish I could post a song to this blog, but I don't know how. I may actually send out my favorite Grateful Dead song to some of you- in the mood for sharing that information. George Bush is on the TV right now, and I'm so glad that Jack is now messing with the TV so I don't have to see him. What a total idiot!

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS TODAY:

1. Surviving through my personal training session

2. A really good orange (sorry, it's just an addiction right now)

3. Good night's sleep

4. George Bush NOT on MY television

5. Really Really great memories.

GO OUT AND HAVE MORE FUN THAN YOU SHOULD!

No comments: