Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ok, second day back to full health. The sun is shining and it's supposed to reach 62 today! Have Jack today, so I can't go for a bike ride (unless I go and spend more money and buy one of those things that trails behind the bike, hmmmm).

Well, even so, planning to go to the gym- Run a few miles on the treadmill and then some time on the eliptical. I've always hated those people who talk too much about working out and I've become one of them. Oh well, change can be good sometimes.

Anyway, just finished my bowl of All Bran and now going to enjoy a mug of coffee. I've really cut down on caffeine, so it's a rarity for me to drink coffee. No weight loss in a few days, but that's to be expected. Haven't heard from a few people in my family- very curious about that.

Five favorite things today:

1. sunshine
2. 62
3. a school bus safely taking my 6 yr old off to school
4. a good orange
5. a strong cup of joe!

No comments: