Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Got Some Gel


So I had an injection of this special gel into my knee- it is supposed to last up to 6 months. I'm crossing my fingers this will buy me some time. The next step after this is surgery- which might not even fix my problems.- I have a very conservative doctor who wants to take this one step at a time. My knee feels squishy right now, which is better than throbbing- so I'm pretty hopeful.

My art show/reception is coming up this weekend. http://arthoptakoma.com/
My art is showing at Roscoe's in Takoma Park-- 7040 Carroll Avenue, Takoma Park MD 20912-- my reception is on Sunday May 4 from 3:30 to 5:30.

A lot of stuff is going on and I'm happy about it. I'm lucky to have things in my life it helps with the hard stuff.

Five Favorite Things
1. Dr. Faucett putting this gel in my knee
2. Being here, rather than in the pouring down rain
3. My lovely friends (Thanks Ruthie)
4. My pants are loose and comfy (prol a bit too loose)
5. A good night's sleep

No comments: