Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Feeling a Bit Banged Up

Okay, so I did make it out for a ride yesterday and I did also manage to experience a little wipeout. My rim got caught in between boards on the boardwalk bridge thing on the trail and instinctively I held on to the bike, rather than getting flipped away from it- to protect the bike from damage. So I have a little bit of a bump to the head, a bruised elbow and bruised right leg. I will be fine, but it reminds me of my racing days. Always a little ouch.

Five Favorite Things
1. that the half day meeting I was in is over
2. a really amazing lunch today- kale, sesame seeds, sundried tomatoes and quinoa- yum
3. that a friendly woman at work has been giving me free fruit all week
4. tix to a fun play on Friday night with a good friend
5. that the pants i'm wearing today are too big (could not even button them in 2013)

No comments: