Monday, April 07, 2014

Rainy and Monday

Wow,

I feel a bit tired after such a busy weekend. I haven't had such a busy weekend in a very long time, but it was all good stuff.-- Lots of miles on the bike, some boat time, some friend time, some photo taking time. It was all good.

It's rainy today and dreary but at least it isn't snowing. I can deal with a spring rain. My britches are too big. I'm running out of clothes.  As you can see faintly in this selfie I just took I have a bit of windburn on my face from being outside all weekend. It's kindof a sad/happy look. I'm getting there.

Five Favorite Things:
1. that I was able to get another 5 weeks of physical therapy-
2. that all my laundry is done
3. that I see the kiddos tonight
4. this cup of decaf I'm enjoying
5. feeling rested after an active weekend.

No comments: