Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Up Before the Sun

I swam a mile this morning. Got up at 4:45 and headed to the YMCA. I was thinking about those other people there, dedicated, hard-working, full of integrity. I shared a lane with an incredibly handsome man who was really lean and fit and was swimming beautifully. I Cannot complain about that.

It made me wonder why I am sad about a person who has been cheating on me since October with a woman who was okay with that- okay with him sending her romantic messages and vice versa often times when I was sleeping right next to him in bed. That is not normal behavior. People are gross and there is no sense trying to figure things like this out.

I do wonder why he decided to downgrade to a woman who looks like she's been around the block MANY TIMES. Used up man-faced looking thing with fake wrinkly boobs that are down to her belly button. Gross. It certainly explains the need for the manufacture of antibiotics. I feel like I need some just writing this description. :+). 

Anyway, their bad behavior is their bad behavior. It is not a reflection on me, I just happened to be the recipient. Bad Karma will get them. (by the looks of that woman, it seems it already has gotten to her.)

It has been a month since I found out about all this. I was the last person to find out. I think that is typical. Yes, I feel incredibly violated. While I was victimized, I am not a victim anymore and I will never allow this type of abuse to happen again. It is true, this behavior was happening in my home and even in my bed. I never suspected anything because I trusted my husband and thought he was a good person. I will trust people,  but I will be more careful. When you love someone, you also have to take care of yourself and I didn't do that.

So here I am-- I've lost 3 clothing sizes. I swim a mile practically every day. I work hard at my job and I have a wonderful group of friends and family. Today I enjoyed my first juice from my new juicer.


Kale, Ginger, Pear and Carrots (a few blueberries too)
Five Favorite Things
1. being very different from those who deceived me
2. my first juice
3.grabbing the day
4. swimming in a lane with a really hot swimmer (very lean and fit he was and quite friendly)
5. being happy, even though I am moving through a pretty tough grieving process.

Oh, and a final note. You guys are excellent. I love the readership. Thanks. We are now over 1,000 hits. I'm glad I have your support and I appreciate all your kind words of encouragement. Sorry I have not posted your comments. I will.

No comments: