Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dreaming-

I slept till 4:45 am today. Three good days of sleep. I feel like a new person and am hopeful this is a continuing trend. I had these amazing dreams last night. I was taking all these beautiful pictures of farmland and the sun was hitting the wheat and making it this lovely orange yellow. I woke up wanting to look at the pictures, but I shot them in my dream. (I was tempted to put an emoticon after that last sentence, this is what I've become)

I have NO IDEA what my future holds. None. There are some things I'd like and there are some things I don't want, but I have no idea what will happen in the future. I know about now though. I know that I want to work on some things about myself (in progress) and I am taking small steps. It's like walking on ice right now and the best thing to do is just keep your feet close to the ground and take very very small steps. no rush. Forgiving for the really hard stuff is a huge challenge. I'm trying.

Five Favorite Things
1. third night of decent sleep
2. being sad, but being okay with it today
3. this lazy bulldog sleeping next to me
4. making better choices
5. trying not to make any mistakes

No comments: