Sunday, February 09, 2014

Coming Up for Air

I didn't realize how very cold it is outside. I've been hibernating a bit.

Okay, I just have to say it.  I know we are early into it, but I am so ready for 2014 to be over with. This has been the worst year I've ever had and it's only five weeks into it. Yes, yes, yes, all the positive strength stuff is still there, I'm just tired and cold today. Hungry, but my stomach hurts. Tired, but wide awake. Bored, but very distracted. I could go on.

Today I ventured out to get pet stuff and groceries for the week. I wore this running jacket I bought about a year ago to run with my then husband. It now fits like a dress. The backpacking pants I ordered from eddie bauer arrived yesterday, too big. pain, bc I like them. I'm in between sizes right now, which is a total pain.

I'm trying to decide if I should swim today, but my back is burning a bit. Maybe I'll give it a rest today. Two days of hibernating then, I suppose.

Five favorite things:
1. sleeping in your clothes
2. not having to be at work today
3. long talks with old friends
4. being carb free, meat free, processed food free, caffeine free, and alcohol free for more than a month. (the alcohol thing is going to change soon probably)
5. having a good hair day?  spend a couple of days hibernating and this happens?




No comments: