Saturday, June 03, 2006

NO BIKING GETAWAY

Well, for every good idea, there always comes a snag. I am quite ill. I have been infected with "micoplasma" (sp?) which means I have walking Pnemonia-- It was a hard and stressful week for me and I think it just weakened my resistance. I am sad I can't go out and cycle-- my plan was to keep on my fitness schedule, but I am so weak and tired I can barely lift an arm.

I've left my bed for a little while right now to do this blog entry and then I will go back up and sleep for several more hours. I haven't been this sick in years- It is hard to breathe and I can barely even make it up the stairs. I will survive though. I come through everything.

It's gray outside anyway so I am not feeling like I'm missing anything huge. I start my new job, a big one, in July-- So I have a month to find a nanny for the kiddies and to get my act together.-- I don't even think I have work clothes to wear-- can't wear levis everyday I suppose.

Anyway, my bike awaits me. Amish country will still be there and next weekend hopefully I can tackle the Chesapeake Bay-- should be very interesting.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. the prospect of getting better
2. big cold glasses of water
3. the time periods when I'm not having either the chills or feeling clammy
4. getting a new job
5. ending battles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.