Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ENDORPHINS!

There's no sad country music mood this woman has been living in that can't be undone with endorphins!

I actually got out of bed in time to get to the gym at 5:30 today and run a few miles and then kill myself on the arc trainer-- It was great to get the blood flowing early in the day. We have company coming to our house for a lengthy stay and this is a great way to start the day.

The mornings are so beautiful this time of year, I think I might actually get out and race around a bit on my lovely Red Beauty. It's so quiet and so little traffic-- It would be a great way to get in a ride and not have to worry about racing against the sunlight. Also less likely to run into people, which can sometimes be good.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. a cold glass of water
2. sunny bright mornings
3. the Dixie Chicks
4. getting out of bed right away
5. ENDORPHINS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: