Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First Day Back at it

I've pretty much managed to ruin my marriage and some other relationships in my efforts toward self-improvement. I realize this doesn't make much sense, so I have decided today to embark on an entirely different approach.

I am most happy and free when I am riding on my lovely racing bike. I had a recent spill with this bike in an unfortunate situation in more ways that I care to explain, but all is well with me and. I slapped down some bills and got the nice guys at the bike shop to bring her back to her glory.

My goal through all this is to keep my eye on the prize-- what is that? Improving my life. Being happy and loving my family and friends. These things come with hard work. I am back on track off of a bad path and onto the better one. I will soon go back to work full-time- I was just offered a very good job and I accepted, so I will be back in the game again. It's all coming together.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1. strength
2. friends
3. family
4. my boys
5. freedom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»