Friday, June 23, 2006

BIKING, SURFING, BEACHING

Well, I'm getting ready for our family's beach trip. Can't wait, we have a good many things planned and I'm going to get in a good bit of surfing all the while. My plans are to ride my bike every morning! Hey, it's flat, why not?

I will try and update this blog from my laptop, but I make no promises-- It's an old unreliable computer and one can never know if it will work.

Getting away will be quite fun and then when we get back, little Jack turns 3, so we will have a little celebration for that. Then it's only a couple of weeks before I go back to work full-time-- I have a 5K race I plan to run on the morning of July 4. I hate running, so this is my way of forcing myself to do it. I have two pretty tricky triathlons in August, one in September and one in October, so I have to keep up the work here.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1. getting away
2. this coffee I'm drinking
3. ever growing tomato plants
4. surfing
5. the new bikini I plan to wear.

No comments: