Sunday, June 25, 2006

SURFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally addicted. It was really rough out there and I was using this rented board that was big enough for an entire family. As soon as I finish this posting I'm going out to get a better board! This is going to be the best week ever! I plan to surf every morning and every evening!

We are going to try and be healthy this week, dining in mostly. It's hard to find healthy food here at this beach- there are a lot fat people walking around and I can tell you it's because all you can buy is subs, ice cream and pizza.

The water is really cold, thank goodness for wetsuits! I'm going to buy a new wetsuit here this week because mine, which I left at home, is too big. I will sell it on Craigs List. I have to tell you, I wish I lived here. There is nothing better than falling asleep and then waking up to the sound of the waves. We are having a bit of a conflict here about the television, which I think should be off entirely. We will work that out.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. surf
2. no television
3. wearing a bikini for the first time in 25 years!
4. not being at home, where there is flooding from all the rain
5. kids going to sleep early and great red wine to drink after they do so.

P.S. I will post pictures when I get back. I'm having so much fun!

No comments: