Wednesday, June 28, 2006

7/11 Coffee and Lazing Around

We are lucky, the storm moving up the east coast came through here in the middle of the night and we are actually going to have yet another sunny day.

The surf is WAY TO ROUGH for me to go surfing this morning so I decided to laze around drinking a giant 7/11 coffee and reading the newspapers. I am putting off going to the gym, which is inevitable- I have signed myself up for a 5K race and I haven't done any running in weeks, so this should be very interesting.

Last night we went to the boardwalk and got a new hermit crab, one that is a bit more active than last summer's. We also played some ski-ball and took photos in one of those silly photo booths.

ok confession- i did have some caramel corn- it's a total weakness- but only some, not the whole box! We've been pretty good on this trip avoiding all the junk food, but it is hard. If health and weight issues were not a problem, I'd be eating subs and icecream every day, but this is not the case.

I will go surfing this afternoon. Hopefully the surf will be a bit more calm for these tired torn up bones of mine.

NOTE: I'm having technical troubles so I can't post any photos or links on this laptop. I will post photos from this trip next week when I am at home.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. sunny skies
2. giant coffees
3. little blonde-haired boys who like to stick band aids everywhere
4. waking up to the sound of the surf
5. vacations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Pants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!