Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tomatoes!


Well, the tomatoes are planted! A month late but still planted. We will have a happy August.

I am sore ALL OVER thanks to JASON! I can't move my arms and my abs are killing me! He has this habit of letting me know when there is some other woman he is training who can lift more to push me-- it works but I'm dying today!!!

I start back at work fulltime on July 17. I am very nervous that I will not keep up on my fitness. This will truly be a challenge for me that I must face. I want to lose 20 more pounds- I realize I keep saying this, I need to just do it right? Well thing is, I am slowly losing weight and I keep raising how much I want to lose.

About five months ago Jason did this pinchy thing with these calipers to measure my body/fat makeup-- the number was 42-- astoundingly high and very unhealthy-- it's 31 with the calipers now and 28 with the digital electric charge thing-- (i'm going with that figure) I need to get it down to 25-- so onward onward onward. Lately I've been really wanting to play tennis but I just don't have anyone to play with. I think I will sign up for semi-private lessons.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. walking away
2. seeing the good through the bad
3. family visiting
4. the beach
5. swimming

No comments: