Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lots of Painting Going on Here






I have been just a little busy this weekend as you can see. I'm really liking doing the landscapes. I have a few more sushi pictures to finish and then I'm going to focus on landscapes for a while.

It's been a good weekend, lots of work done, my computer is finally back together. UGH! I'm going to lovely St. Louis tomorrow for a night to cover a Fed Bank President, should be fun to get away for a while.

Ben and Jack did some painting too this weekend. We've had a good time together. Ben is getting very good on the piano too. I'm so proud of him. Geez, well I don't have much else to say.

"It is better to be 80 years young than to be 40 years old."

That was the fortune I got in my fortune cookie last night.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1. ben and jack
2. really tasty salads with hot wing sauce
3. getting all the paint off of me
4. fly paper
5. life

No comments: