Sunday, February 22, 2015

Really Look at Things When You Can

I shot this photo in August 2012. We were spending time out in Western Pennsylvania and out of the corner of my eye I saw a field of sunflowers (the top photo of this blog), but I also came across this field. I am no expert photographer, I think things just came together in this perfection. The sun was beginning to set and it had that honey glow that makes everything perfect.

Ben and Jack and I often talk about that field and that moment. I'm glad we took the time to see it. Things like that touch your soul. One day, when I'm older and perhaps can't see things as well with my eyes, I will still see this.

Five Favorite THings:
1. choking down nasty juice of kale, carrots, ginger and apples
2. this great cup of coffee
3. that I can rest a bit this morning
4. that the snow has stopped
5. this warm bulldog keeping my feet toasty

No comments: