Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Oy! What a Day

It was a pretty complicated day today and all that could have gone wrong, went wrong. Through some quick thinking and a bit of perseverance I managed to get to the places I needed to go and finish the things I needed to finish.

Tomorrow I will find out that my car probably needs thousands of dollars in repair. I'm not thinking about it. Right now, I'm thinking about my son's band concert. He's been looking forward to it. It's a big deal and the highlight of what has been a pretty challenging day.

five favorite things
1. managing things
2. knowing that there are great people in the world who outshine the bad guys
3. putting a magazine to bed
4. Not completely falling on my ass today in RCP
5. Not letting the bad guys knock me down. I'm way too strong for that.

No comments: