Friday, February 27, 2015

Ready for Spring

This has been a cold and dreary winter. I know things have been worse up in Boston etc, but it's been plenty wintery here for my liking. I like those strange mild winters when we can enjoy our patio at night with the firepit and sweatshirts etc.  Everything is covered in snow and ice right now. I feel like I haven't been outside enough.

I have a few paintings I need to finish up (some of which have not been started) for my art show-- My paintings go up monday. Yikes! nothing like last minute.

I'm feeling okay. Some pretty bad headaches as of late, but I do what I can. I think moving away from the anger stuff has helped quite a bit. I hope I stay on this course.

Five Favorite Things:
1. cold filtered water
2. this strong cup of joe
3. that today is Friday
4. how this painting I started last night looks so far
5. a lazy dog and a chubby cat and two messy boys

No comments: