Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ANNOYING BIKE REPAIRS

I had a fabulous bike ride yesterday. It's getting just cool enough and it's fabulous cycling weather. had a nice 38 mile ride. This was after having to shell out $55 to have my handlebars fixed.

A jerk back in June who is obviously uncoordinated and an idiot with a junky piece of crap bike for no logical reason wiped out onto my racing bike. I've already shelled out money a couple of times now to get the rims fixed from that and yesterday I paid to have the handlebars fixed. Very annoying. People like that need to stay out of the way of the rest of the world. (ok this is a bit negative but the accident was completely avoidable)

I have spinning class in a few minutes. It's so lovely out, I'd rather spin around outside but it's a good class. I haven't weight lifted in almost a week-- but last night I did this water running/aerobics class with a good friend of mine and there was a good bit of pretty tough resistance work with floatable dumbbells in the water. I thought it was a nice workout and I can feel a bit of it today in my shoulders. It was fun to be with my friend too-- I think this will be a regular Tuesday night thing for me.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. breakfast on top of the Hotel Washington
2. being sleuth when I need to be
3. blue skies
4. these lovely pink roses on my desk
5. having smallest pair of pants fit nicely (ok second to smallest pair)

No comments: