Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Cooooooold!

It was 48 degrees in my bedroom this morning. I had all the windows open and was too lazy to get up and close them last night- Needless to say, I got ready for work very quickly this morning. It is very busy at work so I'm going to keep this brief. Lots of scary news in the financial markets, but things always come around- they always do.

This is the second week of my work diet plan which consists of a salad for breakfast and stir-fry vegetables for lunch. I don't eat dinner anymore. Anyway- I sure wish I was out riding today. The good news is I finally found the vintage road bike I've been looking for- 1973 Raleigh Record.-- just like the one I bought in 1973. I'm going to convert it to a single speed and use it as a commuter bike.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1.looking a bit better in this black dress
2.keeping the coffee consumption down a bit
3.a good hair day
4.stir-fry
5.this and that

No comments: