Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MID-TERM ELECTIONS


I do not have to stay up all night tallying the mid-term elections. I am actually happy about that. I will be doing a "what does this mean for the middle-class" story probably tomorrow or Thursday if we get a real sense of things.

I did nothing athletic yesterday. (well nothing terribly athletic.) I will run this evening before I vote and get in some weight lifting. Have to keep up my strength even though I am not racing until next year.

What else? Hmm. Nothing much really. I'm sick of eating salads every day from Au Bon Pain. I am going to start packing my lunches I think.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS
1. this picture
2. not having to tally election returns all night
3. a good long run
4. good strong french roast coffee
5. not having to eat a salad tomorrow for lunch

No comments: