Saturday, March 22, 2008

San Diego










The weather has been perfect here. It's nice to have my family together. We've been very very busy going to the beach. These pictures were taken at Point Loma.We walked all over and plan to go back to explore the tidal basins during low tide.

This evening we colored way more Easter eggs than needed but so it goes. Last evening we found a spot on Laurel,(about 10 feet below the planes landing at the airport) and watched as the planes flew in. then to this decadent burger and shake place. (I did not get a burger but did have a third of a vanilla shake).

I hope my dress fits me!

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. little blondies who keep picking lemons
2. smart 9 yr olds who know all about military planes
3. the feeling after finishing running up the steep steep nasty beastly hills here
4. the smell of jasmine in the air
5. having the bad stuff behind me and being happy about it.

No comments: