Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ben turns 9


It was a very fun celebration we had earlier this week for Ben's 9th birthday. I can't believe he is 9! We went to Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and the boys had burgers (free birthday burgers) and I ate a boring salad of course.

then we went to the hobby store and bought balsa wood model air planes. We are headed to San Diego in a couple of weeks and there will likely be more celebration when we arrive there.

I have been under the weather for the past few days and am feeling much better.

I have also created a new blog for my art.

www.she-paints.blogspot.com

please visit this site and let me know what you think. I will be upgrading it.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1. feeling better
2. these cute cute blondies
3. longer days and more daylight
4. painting
5. again, these cute boys.

No comments: