Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4 DAYS!


Okay, four days left until the race. I'm looking forward to it. I'm actually running a bit faster than usual- I think cutting back a bit on the workouts really helps.

We have a new family member-- his name is Truman Capote. He is very fat and one of his ears is kindof chewed up.

He likes to have his picture taken apparently.

I would like to thank all of you for your support. I've raised nearly $1,000 for Cure Autism Now. I also really appreciate the moral support- this race is a huge deal for me and support from my family and friends has been crucial.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. sunshine
2. weeping cherry trees
3. pasta on Saturday night (first time in 2 years!!)
4. fitting into a cool new black suit (okay confession TWO new black suits!)
5. Getting an Ipod Nano to replace my fried MP3 Player.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»