Thursday, December 03, 2015

All By Myself

Today is my birthday. I am now enjoying the latter side of 50. How will I celebrate? Well, I'm going to change the cabin air filter in my car all by myself. I will do a video of this process as proof that I can actually do this sort of thing.

I'm tired today. I did not sleep well and I have a spate of work piling up. (challenging stuff, but a lot of it)

Anyway, so far it's a good day. Sunny and positive.

Five Favorite Things
1. amazon prime
2. my friends
3. how-to youtube videos
4. my little office
5. time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Congrats on moving away from that terrible stuff that happened to you. That ex husband is a terrible cheater and it sounds like his friends and that woman he cheated with are terrible too. He is someone who lies and will continue to do so. You are much better off without him.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to You. You are an artist, a mother, a strong woman and someone who will have all the good things in life come your way. Say goodbye to that ex husband. Let him ruin his own life on his own. Let him cheat and lie with someone else. You are so much better off.